AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!


Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am...

i am the forgotten, the over looked, the invisible,
i am the friend, the good guy, the big heart, the
one who deserves better, and who in turns will never
receive anything from anyone. I am the solace in
the pit of your soul, the tear choked back from your eye,
the loneliness when you sleep at night.
I am the memory of a good thing gone wrong,
the wish in your mind when you realize what you had,
the arrogance of your abhorrence towards my affection.

I am the despair that rubs against your lies, the melancholy
behind your eyes, the last true form of valor in our lives.
I am the empty bottle tossed to the side, the humility of your pride.
The purity you never knew could reside.

I am the last good thing this town has ever seen.

No comments: